Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally Here

Hey, SLO Newman!

I'm here at La Neyliere sitting in the Fr. Colin museum (I needed to find an Ethernet cable). Fr. Colin provided one.

The Paris airport is not as user friendly as one would hope. But I did make my connection (by the skin of my teeth), and Fr. Bernd, our leader, was there to greet me at the Lyons airport. So, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS. Bernd and I then drove the hour and fifteen minutes to La Neyliere which is in the Lyonese Mountains. We sit at 1000 feet above sea level.

I also had a great several hours with Seth on Saturday. He took me to lunch -- he even paid. Thanks again, Seth. His 'crib' is cool!

Well that's it for now. I'm headed out for a run before it rains. I've not run for a week. So this one will be a little rough!

1 comment:

  1. Wait...I'm a little confused. Did Fr. Colin literally hand you an ethernet cord? If so, why does he have a museum?

    I hope your run wasn't too painful!

    We miss you, but its okay if you don't come back, Fr. Mario's pretty cool!

    JUST KIDDING!!! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete