Friday, May 15, 2009

Au revoir!

Our time in La Neyliere has come to it's conclusion. Tomorrow we head to our General House in Rome for the final two weeks. I'm not exactly sure what will take place while in the eternal city, but I do know that we are to visit the sites Fr. Colin visited while trying to get the Society of Mary approved. He wanted approval for a congregation that included priests, brother, sisters, and lay people -- Rome didn't seem to like that idea. It appeared too out of the ordinary.

In any case, I like Rome (Fr. Ron is a pizza fanatic so he'll love Rome as well). Tomorrow's travel will be a study in trust for me. Fr. Bernd took care of the arrangements. So, I'm going to the Lyons airport without an e-ticket, without a locator number, and don't even know the flight number or time of the flight. I wonder if I'll sleep tonight.



(Here's me thinking about no ticket, no locator number, no flight number or time of departure on an airline called -- Easy Jet!)





My time here in La Neyliere has been wonderful and sacred as well. I pray that our congregation will hold onto this patrimony until the bitter end.

As they say in French -- Au revoir! See you in Roma!

1 comment:

  1. Did you sleep at all after not knowing "anything"? You are so like me.

    ReplyDelete